Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Pre-order Melissa Collins' COMPLETE Love Series Box Set for only #99c



Cover Reveal: 4/16
Release Date: 4/21





Book #1



CURRENTLY FREE!!!!



I absolutely fell in love with Maddy and Reid. They just seemed so real to me. I was able to connect with both of them. When they hurt, I cried. When they were happy, I was smiling. Together, they could take on the world. I just can't say enough about how perfect they were together. But before they could do that, they had to be willing to break down their walls and let someone in.

I enjoyed this story from the very first chapter until the very end. It's one of those books that sucks you in and you can't put down.

The ending had me in tears, praying that the next book would be available. I look forward to reading many more books by this talented author.

Book #3.5

First thing you need to know is that is a part of a series and you need to read the other books to completely appreciate the events in this book.

Maddy and Reid are one of my favorite book couples. They are just so cute and have so much fun together and this book didn't disappoint. I love when a series is continued after a HEA. You get a chance to find out what happens to the happy couple in the years to come. I got so attached to these character that reading more about them just made my day.

I fell in love with Reid in the first book and I love him even more as Daddy. He just has so much love for his family that it warms your heart.
If you haven't started this series, you need to. I can't recommend it enough.

I was provided an ARC of this book as part of a Blog Book Blitz in return for an honest review.
 


Book #4


OMG! I cannot come up with enough words to explain this book. I loved it! Every freakin' word. It was such an emotional roller coaster that I'm still trying to process everything. Yes, this is a M/M romance, but let me tell you, I hardly noticed that. Melissa developed the characters so well that no matter who they were, you would have been routing for them to have the HEA they deserved. 

I really didn't expect to need as many Kleenex as I did. Actually, I didn't expect to need any. The story behind Dylan and Shane was absolutely heartbreaking. Even though I knew what was going to happen (from reading the other books in the series), there was no way I wasn't going to find out everything I could about them.

I had mixed feeling about Dylan and Connor. I had trouble allowing myself to like them as a couple mainly because I felt such a connection between Dylan and Shane. It was hard for me to let go of one relationship so quickly and allow Dylan to find his HEA with someone else.

Even though I struggled some with Dylan and Connor's relationship, they are perfect for each other. Please don't pass this book up just because it is M/M. It's a wonderful, inspiring story between people who truly love each other.




No comments:

Post a Comment