Thursday, April 2, 2015

Billionaire's for Charity Box Set by Marie Carnay now available with 5+ star review



Don't like reading one part at a time? Then snag this box set of the complete serial in one book. 

Two billionaires, one curvy woman, and a charity date auction. There's no upper limit when you're bidding on love.

Winston and I run one of the top hedge funds in the world. I can have anything money can buy. And tonight, it's a date with the sexy brunette showing off her curves on stage. Miranda's everything I want in a woman--sexy, confident, natural. The only problem? Winston wants her too. Thank god I've learned how to share.

James and Winston. Billionaires, winning bidders, sex gods. Two men I never expected to meet, let alone fall for. But when they sweep me off my feet, I can't help it. I'm smitten. Can I give two men my heart? Or will I only end up ripped in two?

Complete three-part ménage serial full of steamy scenes featuring two sinful billionaires and one curvy woman. Intended for mature readers only.



Oh to be in Miranda's shoes. She's not only sought after by one hot alpha billionaire, she's got two of them. It all started with a date with Miranda being auctioned as part of a charity auction she was talked into. She's a down to earth woman. Nothing like the other fake barbies at the auction. That's part of what attracted James and Winston.

It was fun to watch the men try to win Miranda's heart. Of course, that took second to all the sexual interactions they had. Just two of them together or all three, whew! were they hot. Of course their relationship can't all be rosy. There has to be an issue. I had trouble putting this book down until that issue was resolved.

Then there's the issue that Miranda's not used to their notoriety or lifestyle. They need to deal with her feelings of inadequacy, and it was sweet to see how far James and Winston to protect Miranda.

Once I was finished with the first book, it was a relief to know that I had the next one at my fingertips. It you like hot and steamy romances, then you definitely want to read set as soon as possible.




Amazon



Looking for steamy menage novellas and sexy erotic romances? You'll find both right here on my author page.

I'm a hybrid author--I write for publishing houses like Ellora's Cave and indie publish too! Want to know which is which? All of my menage titles are indies and available in kindle unlimited. Borrow one and find out if a steamy romance featuring two hunky men and one daring woman is right for you. 

Want to know when I have a new release, discount or free title? Sign up for my newsletter at http://mariecarnay.com/newsletter and never miss another sale.

You can also drop me a line on my website (www.mariecarnay.com) or email (marie@mariecarnay.com). I love hearing from readers!

My newest release is Billionaires for Charity - a menage serial about a curvy engineer, two sexy billionaires, and a date auction for the record books.

Thanks so much and happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment