Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Affliction by River Savage Cover Reveal

@RiverS_Author


Title: Affliction (Knights Rebels MC #2)
Author: River Savage
Release Date:  November 2014


I can NOT wait to get my hands on this book!!!!





Title: Incandescent
Series: Knights Rebels MC #1
Author: River Savage
Cover Design: LM Creations
 Release Date: August 11, 2014



Phoenix ‘Nix’ Knight thought pulling his club out of the illegal shit his Pops got them into was difficult. 

Until he meets Kadence. 

Kadence Turner has no business lusting over a student’s father, especially the president of the Knights Rebels MC. Nix is crass, obnoxious and dangerously sexy and for some reason, Kadence can’t seem to hate him for it. The bossy biker breaks down her defenses, but unlike the old Kadence, the woman she is today won’t give in without a fight. 

The tension is undeniable, the attraction fierce. A man that wants what he wants and a woman that will fight him every step of the way.





My review of Incandescent


I absolutely loved this book. Nix and Kadence were perfect characters that supported a captivating story. Once I started the book, I had a hard time putting it down. Both characters had 2 sides that complimented each other perfectly.

During the day, Kadence is the innocent teacher that really cares about her students. At night though, she's a hot little vixen that can't get enough of Nix. I loved her sassy mouth and her spunk. She's lived through a terrible ordeal that has left both physical and emotional scars.  

Nix, on the other hand, is hot biker whose part of a MC club. He's rough and tough on the outside, but caring and devoted on the inside. He is totally devoted to being the father his son deserves. He definitely has a tender side that I loved seeing. 

When Nix and Kadence get together, the sparks fly. The hot as heck sex scenes were perfectly described and not too overwhelming. 

As I was reading, I found myself drawn to a supporting character, Holly, Kadence's roommate. Several scenes involved her and I found myself being more drawn into her story. I was so glad to see that the next book in the series focuses on her story. My guess would be that the timelines will overlap - at least they better because I have so many questions I need answered and only Holly has the answers. I am anxiously waiting the release of the next book. 




Amazon US:   Amazon CA:   Amazon AU:   Amazon UK:   B&N:   Kobo:   iBooks






River Savage is the author of the soon to be released, Knights Rebels MC Series. The first book Incandescent, will be released August  11, 2014. 



An avid reader of romance and erotic novels, her love for books and reading fueled her passion for writing. Reading no longer sated her addiction, so she started writing in secret. She never imagined that her dream of publishing a novel would ever be achievable.

With a soft spot for an alpha male and a snarky sassy woman, Kadence and Nix were born.



No comments:

Post a Comment