Title: A Broken Forever
Author: Megan Noelle
Release Date: April 16. 2014
SynopsisGrey and Stefan knew from the moment they met that they were destined for one another. Despite the none-too-quiet protests from his family they married straight out of high school. Their love was strong and only grew when a year later they welcomed their baby girl into the world.
Life was perfect…until one night changed everything.
A horrendous accident destroyed them; stripping them of everything they knew, taking away their happiness and their daughter. While mourning the loss of their little girl they were also suffering the loss of each other. Stefan blamed himself for their daughter’s death, drowning away the guilt in liquor.
Grey had never been so alone. Stefan had died inside the day their child did. Doing the only thing she could to save herself, she ended their marriage.
Six Years Later
Stefan Harrison is the most eligible bachelor with a wallet and company that continues to grow. Every night he has a different woman on his arm with the next not far behind. Grey Desmond is the lead stylist and co-owner of a reputable salon with the perfect fiancé and a beautiful wedding in her future.
But one chance meeting between Grey and Stefan is all that is needed to reawaken the feelings from the past.
She tries to avoid him but he won’t let her. Losing Grey was Stefan’s biggest mistake and he won’t stop until he wins her back. But Grey doesn’t know if she could ever trust him again. Leaving her heart to decide between the perfect future…or the past she never let go.
Buy the Book
It didn’t make sense why he was here right now or why he was standing half way out of a car staring at me, but I didn’t care. In this moment I wanted nothing more than to run to him. Throw my arms around him, smack him, hug him, feel his hair and his chest.
“Grey…walk!” someone yelled behind me. My legs began walking across the street, but my eyes were locked on Stefan. I was unable to blink as if my life depended on it.
“Grey!” I heard again.
The sound of another horn approaching made my body jump and my eyes lock onto an oncoming car. I looked just in time to jump backwards to avoid the vehicle. In my jump I landed half on the curb, causing my ankle to twist in pain and my body to fall backwards. The last thing I remember was Stefan fading from view and my head hitting the ground before everything went black.
About the Author
5 *NEW* Random Things You Don’t Know About Me!
- I have recently retired my love for Diet Coke and focused solely on Diet Pepsi. And yes, I know all about aspartame, and all that bad stuff. But, it’s delicious.
- I would someday love to write a book that Tim Burton wants to make into a movie!
- I have an unfailing love for many movies I watched growing up (not just Disney) and it is very difficult for me to like anything new. Some of my favorites set the bar too high apparently! (When Harry Met Sally, My Best Friend’s Wedding, Father of the Bride Part I & II, & many more!)
- I have a horrible wonderful addiction to book covers!
- I have more story ideas in my head than I will ever be able to write.