Evie Taylor loves her life in Boston, running her bookstore and café, but an accident has made it so she needs to return home to take care of her grandmother. With extra time on her hands, she decides to start looking for the monster that haunts her best friend’s nightmares. A chain of events starts no one could see coming.When the last person she ever expects shows up and rings her grandmother’s doorbell she finds herself in the middle of danger. Bound together in a common mission, they’ll search the world looking for answers. But can they find them in time or will they end up paying the ultimate price?
As the storm rages around them, they find each other, and the calm in the Eye of the Storm.
~My Review of Eye of the Storm~
MEET THE AUTHOR
M. Stratton is an International Amazon bestselling author in the romantic suspense and mystery suspense categories for her debut novel After the Storm. She is a self-proclaimed dork that loves to make people laugh and can trip over nothing. Her inner rock star is always on stage performing to a sold out crowd but is quiet and shy on the outside.
When not writing you can find M. watching football (Go Bears!), NASCAR, or classic movies, watching her husband and father restore classic cars, and seeing who can be sillier, her or her son, and of course reading.
Things you don’t know about M. Stratton:
1. She loves the movie Twister… she can say all the lines along with the actors. She will also use those lines in real life as often as possible.
2. Halloween is her favorite holiday. She starts planning months in advance. She has more Halloween decorations than Christmas.
3. She once made up a monologue about her love of chocolate chip cookie dough for her high school drama class.
4. There are times she thinks she is so funny she has tears running down her face while laughing at herself.
5. M. can play the clarinet but is in awe of anyone who can play the guitar, piano or drums, pretty much anything where your hands have to do two different things at the same time.
6. Cary Grant is her favorite actor. When she was in high school after Cary Grant died one of the cable stations ran a marathon, she watched his movies from 6 in the morning all day and night until 4 AM the next day.
7. Reading has always been an escape for her. She can devour a book in hours. When she moved in with her husband she literally donated over 1,000 books and saved over 1,000 for herself. She can reread books over and over again if she loves them. There are some that she has reread about once a year for the past 20 years.
8. She eloped after knowing her husband for only two months in 2006. They are still married over seven years later.
BUY THE BOOKS
~My Review of After The Storm~
FOLLOW THE TOUR
Two Sassy Chicks Book Blog | Little Red's Book Reviews | Random Musesomy | This Redhead Loves Books | Just Booked | Summer's Book Blog | Two Sassy Chicks
Mythical Books | T and A After Dark | Orchard Book Club | Angee After Thoughts | Mean Girls Luv Books | AKA The Book Harlots Review
Deal Sharing Aunt | Smut and Bonbons | Who You Callin' a Book Whore? | Jodie's W.I.N.E. List | Crystal's Many Reviewers | Quiet Kids! Mom's Reading
Next Page Reviews | Book Worms | Cu's Ebook Giveaways | SMIBookClub | Stories & Swag | Mommy's a Book Whore | Let's Talk About Books
Sarah's Book Blog | Cajun Book Lover | Wine Relaxation And My Kindle | Broadway Girl Book Reviews | Lisa's Book Reviews | Cruising Susan Book Reviews