Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Bring Me Home by Cassia Leo

Bring Me Home (Shattered Hearts #3)Synopsis

The breath-taking conclusion to the New York Times and USA Today bestselling series is expected to be released August 6, 2013.

"Sometimes letting someone go is the ultimate act of love."

Claire Nixon is a college student with a past full of secrets and heartbreak. She was saved once by her first love, and rock star, Chris Knight. But when she encouraged Chris to leave town to pursue his dreams, both Claire and Chris didn’t realize it would be the biggest mistake of their lives.

After a devastating year apart and thousands of miles of distance between them, Claire met sexy surfer Adam Parker. With his awful jokes and profound patience, he helped Claire pick up the shattered pieces of her broken heart for the second time.

But now Chris has returned and he is willing and determined to make Claire’s dreams come true—the same way she did for him when she let him go.

With Adam’s former girlfriend in the picture, Claire finds herself torn between the new, passionate love she shares with Adam and the love and family she shares with Chris


My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I was so excited to receive an ARC for the much anticipated final installment of this emotional series by the very talented Cassia Leo. Now, here I am, more than 2 weeks later, trying to write a review to sum up this amazing book. I have tried many times and I just can’t put what I am feeling into words. I have never had such a hard time writing a review, but no matter what I wrote, it didn't seem like it portrayed the awesomeness of this series.

The emotional roller coaster I have been on reading this series was phenomenal. I was sucked in from the beginning and couldn't put the book down until the last word was read.

I was so touched by the love that Adam and Claire shared, that I felt nothing could stop them from their Happily Ever After. That is, until Chris was introduced. He and Claire have been through so much together and deserved to be together. I found myself torn between the two men and I couldn't imagine how Claire could possibly choose.

“No one knows how to love me like you and no one knows how to hurt me like you.”
Isn’t that true of love? Those that truly love us are the ones that have the power to hurt us the most. Claire has been hurt a lot, but love has helped heal her wounds.

“I love you, babe, but don’t you ever put me through what you put me through these past three months.”
In the end, true love prevails and everyone has found true happiness in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment