Monday, July 1, 2013

Fallen Crest High by Tijan

Fallen Crest High (Fallen Crest High, #1)Fallen Crest High by Tijan
The Synopsis: Mason and Logan Kade are two brothers who did their own thing. They were rich and expected to attend her school, Fallen Crest Academy. They chose public school and now Samantha has to live with them. The problem is that she doesn't care at all: about them, about her friends, about her cheating boyfriend, or even about her parent's divorce. But maybe that's a good thing. Maybe change is a good thing.

My Review
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book was recommended to me by an author I'm following and I'm glad I decided to read it.. The characters sucked me in from the beginning, even though they are all high school students. As I'm reading it, all I can think was "I'm so glad I didn't have classmates like that". A lot of the kids seem to be on their on a lot of the time, including the three main characters, Samantha, Mason, and Logan.

Mason and Logan were slow to accept Samantha into their family, but she proved herself to them and all was well. Her and Mason relationship developed into more. Both boys and their friends did everything they could to protect Samantha from all the jealous girls at school. Let's just say there is A LOT of drama.

Samantha's mom takes the cake though. Someone needs to smack her across the head. She is so self-centered and controlling and Samantha suffers the consequences. We know there is something in their past that Samantha is trying to deal with, but we don't find out what it is in this book. You'll have to read Fallen Crest Family to find out the details. Just another reason why that woman needs smacked.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment