Monday, June 3, 2013

Picturing Perfect by Melissa Brown


Picturing Perfect (Love of My Life)Picturing Perfect by Melissa Brown
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This was one of those books that I was still reading at 2:30 am while hiding in the playroom so I wouldn't wake my husband. I just couldn't put it down. I felt so connected to the characters I sighed many times, actually had tears running down my face at least twice (the sign of a great book to me) and a big smile crossed my face at the ending.

I fell in love with Jason, he's a wonderful man. Anyone would be lucky to have him in his life. Tucker needs his a$$ kicked. His actions (and his mother's) frustrated me. He demonstrated just how selfish and immature he was throughout the entire book.

My favorite quote from the book that gave me something to think about was "Six out of Seven Dwarves are not Happy?"

And the quote that summed up the book could be, "Just because things aren't as you pictured them, doesn't mean they're any less perfect."

And the one that made me smile, "Once in a while, in the middle of an ordinary life...love gives us a fairy tale."

This book was provided to by as an ARC by the author as part of a Facebook/Rafflecopter giveaway.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment