Monday, June 24, 2013

Damaged 2 by H.M. Ward

I was lucky enough to receive an ARC of this FANTASTIC book from the author. If you haven't read her books yet, I HIGHLY recommend all of them. Damaged 2 (Damaged, #2)Damaged 2 by H.M. Ward
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I loved this story and you will too. It's the second in the series, the first one is currently $0.99 (don't hold me to that) so grab it before you read this one. It is also tied to the Arrangement series (which currently has 8 novellas and more to come), but you don't have to have read that series to enjoy this one, it just gives a little background of Peter's brother, Sean.

This book continues in H.M. Ward's style. Lots of addicting drama with a lot of unexpected twists and turns. This one also has a lot of humor. At one point, I actually had to shut off my Kindle because I was laughing so hard and I had tears rolling down my face. I was so glad I wasn't reading it in public.

The series ends with this book. There is another series coming out in the fall called Stripped that will focus on the third Ferro brother, Jonathan. Can't wait for that one.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment