Thursday, June 27, 2013

We Are Made of Stardust by Mimi Strong

Here's my review of Mimi Stong's book released this week. We Are Made of Stardust (Peaches Monroe, #1)We Are Made of Stardust by Mimi Strong
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I was given an ARC of this book for an honest review.

This is another great story by Mimi Strong. In this book, a store manager falls in love with a famous actor. She never feels good enough for him because she has such a low opinion of her body. She doesn't understand what he sees in her. Body image is something a lot of people struggle with and can relate to her feelings.

Peaches was too funny. She made all these off the wall comments that I just had to laugh. It was easy to fall in love with her carefree attitude.

I knew something had to happen to their relationship, after all, that's what makes a book interesting. I just didn't expect what actually happened... and then to make that the cliffhanger, GRRR! I do love a good cliffhanger, though. I can't wait to read the next one.


Click here to get it on Amazon.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment